- Assorted Cow pieces (tripe, heart, liver&muscle)…cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoonful pepper soup spice mix
- 2 teaspoonful Dry Uziza/basil leaves
- 5 piece yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoonful of ground Crayfish
- 2 Maggi crayfish
- Clean and cook the toughest meat first;which is usually the cow foot and tripe (shaki). Add salt and thyme, pour enough water to cover the meat and leave to cook for 35 minutes on medium heat.
After 35 minutes, stir and add the cow heart. Cook for 15 minutes then add the muscle and the liver. Stir well and add more water to cover the meat.
- Add the chopped onions and stock cubes. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Next, add the ground pepper, ground crayfish, uziza/basil leaves,the ground pepper soup spices, mix thoroughly and cook for 10 minutes or until the assorted meat is soft and tender.