The Cherie Blair Mentoring Women in Business Programme is a one-to-one mentoring relationship that also provides an online community and training opportunities for female entrepreneurs across the world.
A woman entrepreneur and her mentor can hold a strategy session over video chat, collaborate on projects, brainstorm solutions to challenges and celebrate achievements as if they were in the room together with the use of technology.
The Foundation also has a dedicated team that is on hand to provide support and resources throughout the mentoring relationship.
Mentees and mentors meet at least two hours a month and budget additional time to attend webinars or use our forum.
The interesting thing about the programme is that mentors and mentees are paired with only needs and expertise as a criteria.
You are required to apply through a partner in your country, the partner in Nigeria is the Murtala Mohammed Foundation. If you select the foundation as your partner, the Murtala Mohammed foundation will also follow up with you.
Here are the requirements
- A professional or entrepreneur with at least seven years of experience?
- Able to commit for one year?
- Able to meet online with a mentee at least two hours a month?
- Open to intercultural exchange and learning?
- Keen to participate in our online community, forums and events?
- Willing to complete a feedback form at the end of the programme?
- Fluent in English?
- Ready to embark on a life-changing relationship and join a vibrant mentoring community?
Application Deadline: 10 September 2018