Vaginal Infection can happen to anyone, forget what you might have heard from herbal medicine practitioners, there is no one-stop way to stop Vaginal Infection.
When Vaginal Infection comes, sometimes if you are not very vigilant you might miss the symptoms.
Here are Vaginal Infection symptoms you should always look out for.
- vaginal itching
- a change in the amount of discharge from your vagina
- a change in the color of your vaginal discharge
- pain or burning during urination
- pain during intercourse
- vaginal bleeding or spotting
Here are peculiar symptoms according to the type of infection you have.
- Bacterial infections typically cause grayish-white or yellow discharge. This discharge may have a fish-like odor that’s easily noticed after sex.
- Yeast infections typically produce itching. If discharge is present, it may be thick and white and look like cottage cheese.
- Trichomoniasis is a condition that can produce vaginal itching and odor. Discharge from this infection is typically greenish-yellow and may be frothy.
To determine the exact type of infection you have, you can visit a medical lab around you.